Saturday, May 1, 2010

God gives us all life and breath

"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else. From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. 'For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.' (Acts 17:24-28)

Christianity is not just a religion; True Christians experience a deep personal relationship with the Creator God of the universe. The God of the Scriptures reaches out to people in love. He has provided a way for you to be united with Him. The way is through His Son, Jesus Christ.

SALVATION PRAYER

Pray this prayer from your heart, and speak it out loud if you are able.

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God and you became a man to suffer and die on a cross to pay the penalty for my sins, and I believe that you rose from the dead and you are alive, and you are Lord of the universe. I confess that I have sinned against you and against people, and I pray that you will forgive me and wash me clean through the blood that you shed on the cross. I pray that You and God the Father, and the Holy Spirit, will come and live in me and I will live in You. I give my life to You to do Your will and not my will. Please give me the faith to believe all the promises that You have written to me in Your Word the Holy Bible. Lord Jesus please baptize me in the Holy Spirit and fill me with your presence. Please give me the strength and the faith to accomplish the plans and the destiny that You have for me and give me the courage to be a witness for You. Please fill me with Your love and compassion for people so I can be like You, I pray all these things in Jesus name, Amen.

Peace and love,

Sue

"Be still and know that I am God"(Psalm 46:10)





No comments:

Post a Comment