Saturday, November 20, 2010

Seek God with all your heart.

12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.(Jeremiah 29:12-13)

Each day we stand at the crossroads and we have a choice to make. Will I serve God and do things his way, or will I go on in my self-willed ways? Are you going to do things your way or God's way? Sometimes we need to get beyond the self-will no matter how difficult that may be. Let the Lord set the course as you follow him.
When we self-will out of the way; when we want NOTHING but God's will, when we seek him with our whole heart. Then we will find him, then we will call upon him and he will answer.
If we prepare ourselves to carry out God's plans, if we seek him with our whole heart, nothing can stop those plans from being realized. God has given each of us free will, and we must will to obey his word if we want to see his plans come to fruition in our life.

Peace and love,

Sue


"This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. " (1 John 4:9-10)

1 comment:

  1. Amen, may we learn to seek him with all of our heart, mind, and soul.

    ReplyDelete