Sunday, August 9, 2009

Why am I blogging?







I never thought that I would be posting a blog. I am not one to put personal information on the internet. However someone suggested that I post a blog about something that I am passionate about. That made it easy. I am passionate about my belief and faith in Jesus. Hopefully this month I will be graduating with my Masters Degree in Spiritual Formation and Leadership. Spirituality and relationship with Jesus is the focus of my degree and my life.
In the process of getting this degree, I have had to do a massive thesis paper which is approximately 416 pages long, not counting PowerPoint presentations. It will give me alot of information which I will post on this blog. It is my desire that my blog will bring a little of my experience of Jesus to those out there who may be searching for meaning in their lives.
I will try to post something spiritually uplifting every day.
Never forget that you are unconditionally loved by Jesus for just who you are.

The essence of spirituality is the sense of knowing that God loves us. We must know this not only in our heads, but also in our hearts and in our everyday lives. God loves us so much that He sent His only son, Jesus, to die for us in atonement for our sins. His love was not determined by our actions, but on how much He loved us. He loves us first and it is our quest to discover how through His love we can be transformed into vessels of love that He pours out to our world.

Keep this in mind as you go through your day. Remember you are loved!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment