Sunday, June 12, 2011

Thank You

I just want to thank all of those people who helped me to celebrate my father's life. I was so touched by all of the people who came to the service and showed me their genuine love and support. This is what life is all about, caring for each other, helping each other and seeing each other through all of the rough spots that life brings.
It was a great demonstration of how much better life can be when we allow others to help us.
My appreciation for my family, my brother, my husband, children and grandchildren, good and loving friends, cannot be expressed in words alone. My heart is filled with the goodness of God and all the fantastic people he has placed in my life. God truly does make good come out of bad.
My dad is in heaven; I have no doubt in that. He is my own special angel, who with all the loved ones who have gone before him, prays for me, protects me, and loves me.
My wish is for everyone to experience that love and support in their hour of need. We must never forget to ask for God's help and to take special notice of all of the wonderful people he puts in our lives.
God's blessings to all.
Peace and love,
Reverend Sue



"This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. " (1 John 4:9-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment